I purchased the RazorPit Razor Blade Sharpener for my husband and son for Christmas, after seeing the review of it on HGTV’s I Want That. So, technically, I haven’t used it yet. But the reviews on amazon.com are really good, and it got the endorsement of the TV show, so I just had to share. Especially if you are like me and ALWAYS struggle to come up with good gifts for men. I can find a million things for myself, but not so much for the guys!
I think this would make a great gift for the women too. I mean, we shave too! I certainly plan on using the hubby’s for my own razor blades.
As you can see from the picture above, you put a little shaving cream on the sharpener, and it sharpens the blade. Let’s face it, razor blades are RIDICULOUSLY high priced. My husband is always complaining about how often he has to replace his blades. So for $25, it’s worth it to save up to 90% on the blades. It will work on all the cartridge blades and the dual refill blades, so basically it works on any razor blade.
- RazorPit Saves You Money up to 90% on Razor Blades
- RazorPit Increases Shaves per Blade from 10 Shaves to 100 Shaves
- RazorPit features a Patented Friction Razor Sharpening and Cleaning Technology
- RazorPit Sharpener Works on All Razors and Razors Blades
- RazorPit is Made from Recyclable Materials and Reduces the Waste of Disposable Blades