While I was on the Kraft website last week getting the Flag Cake recipe for you, I saw this easy Chicken Club Pizza recipe I had to share too!
Chicken Club Pizza
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- ¼ cup KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- ½ cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing, divided
- 1-½ cups KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a Touch Of Philadelphia, divided
- 1-½ cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 8 slices Oscar Mayer Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1-½ cups finely shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
HEAT oven to 400ºF.
UNROLL pizza dough on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; press into 15×10-inch rectangle. Bake 10 min.
MIX mayo and 1/3 cup dressing; spread onto crust. Top with half the cheese, chicken, remaining cheese and bacon.
BAKE 5 min. or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and tomatoes; drizzle with remaining dressing.SUBSTITUTEPrepare using your favorite KRAFT Shredded Cheese.