I love crock pot recipes. Especially the ones where I don’t have to do too much prep work. And who doesn’t love chicken pot pie? Here’s a yummy version you can make in the crock pot.
Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie (from mytexastoday.com)
- Chop all vegetables – carrots, celery, garlic and shallots.
- Chop chicken breast into 1” cubes.
- Whisk together wine, flour, whipping cream and chicken broth.
- Place chicken and vegetables in crock pot.
- Pour whisked liquid over chicken and vegetables.
- Give it a good stir and salt/pepper to taste.
- Set crock pot on low to cook for 6 – 7 hours or on high for 4 – 5 hours.
- 30 min before finished set oven at 350 degrees to cook biscuits.
- While biscuits are baking, fold chopped parsley into chicken mixture.
Serve in bowls with biscuit. Serves 4