I checked out a lot of Black Friday apps, and in my opinion, the TGI Black Friday app will give you the most information on Black Friday ads. In case you are curious, TGIBF above, stands for “Thank Goodness It’s Black Friday”. All the true Black Friday shoppers out there already know that, but they probably already know the best deals too, and already have this app. But here I am, telling you about it anyway!
From the developer:
Get the 2013 Black Friday ad leaks first on your iPhone & iPad. You can make a shopping list, get coupons, price compare + buy Black Friday deals from your phone. #1 rated by AppAdvice, featured in: NY Times, Washington Post, WSJ. Get instant alerts for new Black Friday ads & never miss a deal. Check the app frequently for new ads from your favorite stores such as Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Sears and many more.
– View Black Friday ads weeks before they are available in your local paper
– Browse every ad by page or download PDF ad scans
– Get instant notifications when a new Black Friday ad is posted
– Shop and buy items from Black Friday ads online
– Search, sort & compare, 10,000+ deals in stores and categories
– Create a shopping list & mark items as you buy them
– Share your list or deals with yourself or others
– Compare prices online & confirm you are getting the best deal
– Cyber Monday sales and coupons
– Get coupons & hot deals from DealCatcher.com all year long.
This app is powered by TGIblackfriday.com and DealCatcher.com, two of the most popular shopping resources on the web. For great deals all year long also check out the Dealcatcher iPad app.
So make your list, and check it twice, and get out there and shop people!!! Best of luck! I’ll be home in my pajamas eating leftovers, and taking advantage of all the online deals!