To help keep your new year’s resolution of losing weight, you need to get the free Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker app. Some of the great features of this app are the voice command for adding food, the goal section, and the support you get from the message boards. All that for free. I pay Weight Watchers monthly for the same thing. Maybe I should rethink free!
From the developer:
Leading calorie counting service with logging-by-voice, 5 million members, offline functionality (iPod Touch + iPhone), and a 100% editorially curated food database that you can trust. Featured in The Today Show, The Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, Marie Claire, People Magazine, etc.
• Logging-by-voice (speak: “one bagel, one tablespoon cream cheese, …”)
• Barcode scanner (convenient when having access to the packaging)
• Local database with offline support (perfect for both, iPod Touch and iPhone users)
• Multi-Add (add several foods from multiple lists with just one action)
• Auto-completions of search phrases as you type them
• Easy retrieval of commonly eaten foods (Meals, Favorites, Recents, Custom)
EXTENSION OF CALORIECOUNT.COM:
• 2-way sync with the website (all logs are instantly updated)
• Detailed nutritional analysis (this level of detail wouldn’t fit on a phone screen)
• Vibrant community forums and groups (get support from fellow members)
• All foods come with a nutrition grade and pros/cons
• Intuitive graphical interface for nutritional analysis reports
• Daily blog articles featuring success stories and articles on effective dieting methods